Terms & Conditions of WifiPro
Welcome to and thank you for joining the WifiPro Community. BY ACCESSING THE WIFIPRO SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WifiPro SERVICES (“T&Cs”). WifiPro reserves the right to modify, at any moment, the whole or partial contents of these T&Cs.
WifiPro: A registered publicly accessible WiFi hotspot location where router has been installed.
WifiPro Router: The Router that provides you with the WifiPro network and its services.
WifiPro Community or Community: A social community of the WifiPro users including Dashboard, Splash Editor and Reporting
WifiPro Owner: A registered owner of a WifiPro who shares bandwidth with visitors.
ISP or Carrier Network : Acronym for Internet Service Provider. Typically, it is the company that provides you Internet service required for WifiPro
WiFi: Acronym for Wireless Fidelity. Refers to a Wireless network in any location.
Approved Equipment Equipment supplied by WiFiPro Ltd for the provision of The Product.
Signature of Acceptance A written or electronic acceptance of terms and acceptance of installation and provision of Approved Equipment.
Customer Branded Product A version of The Product where the SSID is customised with the Client’s name of choice and branding, and the Landing Page is client branded.
Hotspot A location where The Product is provided to the Client through WiFiPro Ltd Approved Equipment and IP Transit of data occurs to WiFiPro’s Connection Services.
Initial Order The ﬁrst client order.
Installation Installing WiFiPro Ltd Approved Equipment at venues.
Splash Page The web page which will be automatically located by devices on connection to the wireless network, and which will be the initial web page viewed by all Users and will offer the User the option to log on to internet.
Landing Page The web page which will be automatically located by devices following successful authentication of the Users social media account.
Materials Any documents and materials supplied by WiFiPro Ltd in connection with The Product, which may also incorporate the marks and / or logos of the Client(s) and WiFiPro Ltd.
User Data Data automatically extracted from the social media account upon User authentication.
Set Up Fees The set up fees speciﬁed in the client contract at time and date of agreement of sale.
SSID Service Set Identiﬁer, used to differentiate between one hotspot and another (Wireless Network Name).
Venue The premises at which Approved Equipment is situated.
Product Commencement Date The date agreed between the Client and WiFiPro Ltd at which provision of The Product will begin.
Wireless Broadband (a) A network conforming to the IEEE802.11(a), (b), (g), (n) and / or (ac) standards (as varied or amended from time to time) and any new wireless standard being analogous to or a development of such standards which comes into commercial use at any time during the term of the contract and which WiFiPro Ltd may, at its sole discretion, integrate into the Network; and / or (b) Wired or wireless IP access networks; and / or (c) Other wireless technologies; and / or (d) A combination of (a), (b), and (c); and / or (e) Such other wireless networks as WiFiPro Ltd may from time to time at its discretion integrate into the Network.
WLAN Wireless Local Area Network.
SUBJECT MATTER OF THE T&CS
DESCRIPTION OF WIFIPRO SERVICES
- The Services provided by WifiPro consist in facilitating access to the hotspots by providing information about the different WifiPro locations; providing the authentication, registration and access to WifiPro.
- The Visitors can connect to the WifiPro Community at any WifiPro location.
The user that opts for the WifiPro Owner category, should, prior to accepting these T&Cs and before registering with the WifiPro Community, have a WifiPro Router supplied by us.
ACTIVATION OF THE WIFIPRO LOCATION
You must complete the WifiPro Service registration form, providing full and correct information. You will have the opportunity to choose a unique username, and you must remember this username or else store it in a safe place. You must keep your password confidential. You shall communicate to WifiPro regarding any modifications in the information contained in your registration form as well as any subsequent modification of such information.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE WIFIPRO USERS
- WifiPro reserves the right at all times to disclose any user information as WifiPro deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- WifiPro will remove any customized content provided by the WifiPro Owner through the WifiPro Portal and disconnect the WifiPro service if it contravenes any applicable law and if so required by the relevant Authorities.
- If you use a WifiPro service, you will not invade the privacy of the WifiPro Owner in any way.
- For the WifiPro Owner
- If you register as a WifiPro Owner, you understand that as a result of activating and switching on the WifiPro router, you will create a publicly accessible WiFi hotspot that we shall refer to as WifiPro.
- Other users will be entitled to access the Internet through the WifiPro network.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with the ISP´s contractual obligations.
- You are solely responsible to ensure your customers are aware of the Privacy Policies and T&C’s for the use of free Wifi services.
- WifiPro will provide and control access to WifiPro locations, authenticating and validating all WifiPro users who connect through the WifiPro networks.
- WifiPro will register the number of users that access each WifiPro network and the type of user that has accessed each of them.
- WifiPro shall put in its best efforts in providing a top notch service and customer support to its customers and users.
- WifiPro will maintain the confidentiality of all personal data relating to its users, even after the termination of the Agreement. Nevertheless, while the Agreement is in place, WifiPro will publish the information relating to the location/address of all WifiPro networks. This is indispensable for other WifiPro users to access the WifiPro Community.
- In order to provide our services, we will need to share your personal data with third parties. You agree and accept that, in order to be able to provide WifiPro Services, the data you provide to WifiPro can be shared between companies of WifiPro’s Group of Companies and with contractors that are specifically hired by WifiPro to provide services to us and to our users within the scope of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy as published in the WifiPro Website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- To preserve the uniform quality of WifiPro Services, you must use only the official versions of the WifiPro Software to provide access to our Service. You may not use the WifiPro trademark on hotspots running Software versions which have been modified by persons other than WifiPro.
- You accept that WifiPro and the WifiPro symbol, logos and graphics are trademarks of WifiPro and that WifiPro rights to this property are protected by law. You will immediately stop using the symbol, logos and graphics when the Agreement is terminated.
- You accept that the Hardware, Software, and Service is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and that WifiPro rights to this property are protected by law. You will observe the industrial and intellectual property rights, even after the termination of the Agreement.
TERMINATING OR CHANGING THIS AGREEMENT
- The agreement can be terminated by the WifiPro Owner by providing a 15 days notice and sending an email to support AT WifiPro DOT co DOT nz.
- WifiPro may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to violation of any of the terms and conditions herein. If we wish to end this Agreement, we will inform you by email at the email address you have registered with WifiPro.
- This Agreement will end immediately upon either party’s termination. However, we will continue to keep all your personal information confidential and you will continue to accept and respect WifiPro´s intellectual property rights.
- We may decide to change this Agreement at any time. We expect that changes will be necessary as new features are added, and as characteristics and specifications are added to the Hardware, Software and Service. We shall communicate any change to these T&Cs one month before any such changes enter into force.
WifiPro is free to transfer or assign the benefits under this Agreement. You will be notified of any such change.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WifiPro shall only be liable under this Agreement for losses, limited to the one month value of the WifiPro service.
- While every effort is made by WifiPro to provide highest quality of services to the Users, the User acknowledges that the linking quality and speed of data transmission of the the network is entirely dependent on the connectivity not attributable to WifiPro. Accordingly, WifiPro shall in no event be responsible to the Users for the deficiency in data transmission between the WifiPro Owner and WifiPro network computers or for any inconvenience, damage or loss that may be caused to any one or of any kind arising there from. WifiPro would not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this service, borne by the Customer, even if WifiPro is notified of the same.
If any obligations under this agreement, cannot be performed due to Force Majure circumstances, beyond the reasonable control of the concerned party, and if the parties are unable to arrive at a consensus within three (3) months and if no resolution is possible, then the unaffected party may terminate the Agreement upon written notice.
This Agreement represents the final and entire agreement between you and us regarding the Service and products. Electronic images of the Agreement will be considered originals. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any other representations not specifically included in this Agreement. If we don’t enforce our rights under any of the provisions of the Agreement, we may still require strict compliance in the future. You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If you are contracting on behalf of a company, you represent that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement and agree to be personally liable for all accounts if you are not so authorized.
We suggest that you print out and keep a copy of these T&Cs for your records. These T&Cs shall apply to all of the Services. In addition to these T&Cs, there may be additional terms and conditions which apply to individual services which you will be required to accept when registering for that service. These T&Cs and, where applicable, the relevant additional terms that you accept as part of the registration process for Service form the entire understanding between you and us concerning your use of the Service and supersede all previous agreements relating to the Service.